Imagine looking at the Andes mountains while painting a church. Imagine singing songs with children in Haiti. Imagine playing ball with children who are blind in Rwanda.
BELOW YOU WILL FIND OUR TEAM PROCEDURES…
Passports must be valid for up to 6 months after the end of your travel. All items in bold are forms that need to be filled out and sent in, others may just be collected by the team leader.
- Complete and send in Registration Form
- Send in Initial Deposit Form to HOPE on the Ground in Fort Mill, SC including a copy of the Registration Form
- All participants should complete the following forms
All forms must be mailed to the Hope on the Ground Office 30 days prior to departure…
4. Flight information should be sent to email@example.com as soon as flight reservations have been made
5. Complete and send inTeam Interest Inventory and Team Information Summary Sheet
6. Second and Final Payments must be mailed to HOPE on the Ground by pre-determined deadlines. There may be an $85 late fee charged to your account if you do not pay by the deadlines.
7. Minor Forms printed, signed by parents and in the hand of the Team Leader
8. Passports must be valid for up to 6 months after the end of your travel.
8a. Make 2 copies of each passport–picture page open. Individuals need to carry one copy on them at all times, Team Leader should carry the other.
9. Print copy of Medical Insurance Card and information should be in the hand of the Team Leader. As of May 1, 2018, anyone visiting Ecuador will be required to have medical insurance when entering the country.
Hope on the Ground
102 Academy St, Fort Mill, SC 29715